Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 2

I weighed myself today and I weigh 267.0.  So I lost 1.5 pounds.  So yay me.  I didn't have breakfast again today for lunch I had two ham sandwiches with about a half cup of chips then dinner was about a cup of spaghetti.  I left some on the plate again and no snacks or dessert.  It wasn't too bad but right now I am fighting the urge to get a snack.  But I know I'll feel bad about it later.  It is too late at night to eat anything.  I went swimming with the girls again today.  I didn't want to leave but I had to go grocery shopping this afternoon.  I didn't get to sleep until late last night and it's after 10:30 now.  I'm tired but I wanted to make sure that I wrote on here since I am trying to keep a journal of my weight loss so that maybe someone can read this and maybe get inspired or maybe this will just keep me from overeating since I have to share everything that I eat.  Thanks for reading and I'll give you another update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment