Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 6

I'm proud of myself I have actually done this for multiple days at a time.  So yesterday I didn't eat the best.  It started off okay. I didn't eat breakfast.  I left early to go grocery shopping.  I spent way too much there.  I stopped by Hope and got food from hope too.  I got most of my fresh fruits and veggies from there.  I brought home apples and oranges and blackberries and then a couple things of salad, cherries, and just a whole bunch of stuff.  But when I got home I had 5 cookies because I was starving.  I wasn't happy when I ate them but I couldn't stop myself.  I had zero will power at that time.  Then for lunch I actually made a good choice and had one of the salads.  No snack after that even though I thought about it.  I went to the pool with my mother after lunch. She didn't stay long but I stayed and swam with Love Bug.  My mother complained that she had water in her ear and isn't coming back today to swim but Love Bug and I are still going.  Anyway for dinner I made sausages and mac and cheese.  I had only a little mac and cheese and I also cut up and sautéed some peppers, onions, and mushrooms to go on top of the sausages. It was delicious and I had two with mayo and sliced cheese.  No dessert.  I drank one soda yesterday and then nothing else but water.  I was exhausted to the point I was starting to feel sick so I went and lied down.  I was asleep before 7:30.  I guess all the not being able to sleep finally caught up with me because I slept until a little after 5.  Happily my hubby stepped up and got the girls to bed, but I didn't realize until this morning that I slept through game night so it had to be postponed until tonight.  So I stepped on the scale and WOOHOO I lost 2.2 pounds.  So I'm down to 265.7.  So that's even lower than it was before I gained yesterday.  Imagine what I would have been down had I ate better.  Today has started out okay.  Bad because I forgot to put a snack in Pumpkins backpack.  I can't believe I forgot it and she doesn't even know yet.  I'll give her one when she gets home I just didn't think about it.  But happy is instead of cookies for breakfast I had oatmeal so maybe I won't have a bad snack or cheat and eat cookies again.  Now I need to clean and go to the pool.  I really need to make a list of everything I need to do today.  Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment