Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Beginning

Well today is June 19,2013.  This is my very first blog post ever.  I plan on coming on here mostly to give my opinions and concerns and fun times my family has.  Mainly this is going to be kinda like a journal.  But a little bit about myself to start this off with.  I am 29. I have an amazing husband that I have been VERY happily married to for 10 years now and two beautiful daughters.  The oldest "pumpkin" is 6 but she will be 7 in a few weeks and my youngest little girl "love bug" just turned 2 in April. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm 5'4 which my husband tells me is short but I know is perfectly average.  However I am considered by doctors as morbidly obese.  Which is part of the reason for starting this.  I just started on the three day "military" diet.  I already had breakfast of a slice of regular white toast, two tablespoons of peanut butter, a cutie orange, and a glass of splenda sweetened iced tea.  Lunch was a little late.  The hubby doesn't like the smell of tuna and lunch was a can (1/2 cup) of tuna with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard and a dash of Mrs. Dash., another slice of toast and another glass of tea.  Dinner is going to be here in a couple of hours.  I have cheated a little bit today.  I got a route 44 vanilla coke zero from sonic.  I honestly have my new favorite drink.  When I was growing up I always liked Dr. Pepper.  It's what I grew up on.  Then when I got pregnant with love bug I could not get enough Coke or Pepsi.  Since then that was most of what I got.  Then about a year and a half ago on of my old friends had me try some of her coke zero and I thought it was good so every once in a while I got that.  Finally about a week ago I took the girls to Burger King.  They have the only play place in our town and it was too hot to go outside.  We ordered our dinner and I went to go and fill my drink and I noticed that they had a new drink machine that was more computerized.  There was only one spout and on a touch screen above you pick whatever brand of soda you want and then it brings you to another screen that you can choose whether you want to add anything into it.  They had like six or seven different choices and I figured why not vanilla.  If I don't like it I can always get something else. But I tried it and LOVED it.  I was bad and had three more cups.  Afterward I knew I found my new favorite and I had to pee soooooo bad.  However finding it outside of there was a different story.  But, I can go to Sonic and they will put it in for me.  But as to what you can expect on here.  It's just mostly going to be my opinions, experiences , choices, generally what's going on and how I feel about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment