Saturday, June 29, 2013

After the weigh in

I weighed myself this morning after the girls came and woke me up together, before 7am.  So yay.  Then I got yelled at because I didn't turn on their Disney junior shows and I set up my wii fit so that I could weigh myself.  I lost a total of exactly 2 pounds yesterday.  So I'm at the lowest that I have been since before I got pregnant.  And if I lose more I will be back to where I was just after high school.  I didn't hit 200 pounds until after high school.  So I am hoping that I can get there and past it again so that I can have the ability to say that I finally weigh less than I was in high school.  I almost can't wait to be able to do that.  So this week my weight loss was 4.3 pounds.  Not as good as last week but I have kept some of the weight off and actually lower than I was last week.  So all in all I'm happy with the weight loss.  I really am going to try to make sure that I don't overdo it this week and that I either maintain the weight loss or try to keep it under three pounds for the week or a longshot hope that I will lose some more. 


We went and got Hardee's this morning.  I had a regular coke zero and I didn't finish all of the hash browns.  So it could have been worse.  After breakfast we went to Big Lots and I go these two terra cotta pots and put sand and shells in them. 
 
 
I love them.  I so very much miss the beach.  This is the first time I have ever lived inland.  I don't really like it.  I always imagined when I would have kids I would take them to the beach and no offense the beach is not attached to a lake.  The beach is salt water and endless ocean and burning your feet in the sand, looking for seashells, and seagulls dive bombing you for any food you have, and fighting the undertow.  I just miss the ocean breeze you feel everyday.  If it weren't so outrageous then I would have at least one if not more rooms decorated in all ocean stuff.  On our way back we stopped at a yard sale and I finally found a blender for one dollar woo hoo.  A really, really old blender but hey it will serve it's purpose.  And when I say old I mean
But at only a dollar I really can't complain.  Now if I can just find the smaller table everything would be great.  I mean I really don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a table that my kids are probably going to tear apart.  Not that I am upset about them for that I mean they are kids and while they got into trouble I am not going to get overly angry for something that is normal for children. 

Well I'm going to go for now.  But don't worry I will be back on tomorrow!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment